[youtube_sc url=”http://youtu.be/SHox5rtKU1M” width=”450″ autohide=”1″]
Find out five ways to stand out in your industry with this free download:
- about your journey as an entrepreneur
- four commonly overlooked photography facts in business
- sharing your brand story with photography
- when to shoot
- how to work with your photographer
- about ‘Photoshopping’
- six important questions to consider about your brand before you engage your photographer
Thanks for submitting! Your email privacy will be respected. Now check your inbox to get started.
Did you know: that when you smile for real, different muscles move in your face?
Image collections (8 or 20) allow for a range of poses, moods and expressions.
Your images are designed to be used:
- internally (website, marketing collateral, social media etc)
- externally (traditional media, bloggers etc)
8 image collection
‘I love Beth’s style of photography and wanted to get some shots that were less ‘corporate’ than those I already have and were more personality driven. If you need any photos, I can’t recommend Beth highly enough.’ Tracy Angwin – Australian Payroll Association20 image collection
‘Beth encouraged me enormously throughout the actual process and I felt I had the opportunity to present who I am in the best possible way. I was more than satisfied with the end result.’ Toni Planinsek – Author ‘Her Property’I’m on a mission
From the get-go my mission is for you to have a collection of killer portraits that show who you really are, that you can rely on and feel proud to show!
Examples For ideas on clothing and location, check out the slideshow below:Want to get started? Awesome, let’s do it!
- Try answering the six questions contained in the free download. Enter your details and then jump over to your inbox:
- Email me for the collection pricing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call me on 0450 692 599 and we’ll take it from there