The Founding Founders pledged their lives, fortunes, and honor for the cause of liberty and independence, but how much about them is myth vs. fact?
- Bishop & Young Womens Good Sport Track Pants
- Black Organza S.L. Fashions Womens Floral Printed Party Dress Cocktail Dress
- Casall Raw Elastic Women's Tee
- Dark Green ZLQQ Woman's Half Sleeves Tulle Short Bridesmaid Dresses Lace Tea Length Evening Gowns
- Enjoypeak Summer Long Dress Suit Woman TwoPiece Suit New Sequin TShirt + Star Sky Screen Long Skirt Girls
- General Women's Canvas Tophandle Bag Crossbody Shoulder Bag, European Style
- Home Service Women's Long TShirt Nightdress Women's Solid color Simple Home Service Cotton Nightdress (color Pink, Size S)
- JULES & JIM Maternity Women's Straight Leg Jeans, Medium, bluee
- Light Yellow Mother of The Bride Dresses Lace V Neck Long Sleeve Evening Prom Gowns Plus Size Mother Dress
- MedzRE Women's Slim Fit Cashmere Sweater with Ruffle Hem
- NIC & ZOE Womens Bright Stone Dress Casual Dress
- ONLYCE Sweetheart Crystal Beaded Applique Quinceanera Dress Tulle Prom Ball Gown
- Purple Women's Aline Long Lace Beaded Prom Dress with Sleeve Illusion Top Formal Evening Dresses
- Sam Edelman Women's One Shoulder Tile Dress
- Style Of Individuality Black Wool Felt Hat with Veil, Equestrian Elegance
History on the Net: Research All Of History. From Ancient Mesopotamia to the Cold War
History on the Net features articles and podcast episodes on everything from Ancient Near East civilizations to 20th century global warfare. Topics covered include military history, diplomacy, everyday life, biographies, and schematics of fortifications—whether you’re looking for a medieval castle or World War I trench.
We also host the History Unplugged Podcast, the only show that dedicates episodes to both interviewing history experts and answering questions from its audience. First it features long-form interviews with best-selling authors who have written about everything from World War II generals who flew with airmen on bombing raids to presidents who gave their best speeches while drunk. Second, it features a call-in show where you can ask our resident historian (Scott Rank, PhD) absolutely anything (What was it like to be a Turkish sultan with 4 wives and 12 concubines? If you were sent back in time, how would you kill Hitler?).
Check out our article categories below to learn more.
Our History Podcast
World War One
World War Two
About the Editor
Scott Michael Rank, Ph.D., is the editor of History on the Net and host of the History Unplugged podcast. A historian of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey, he is a publisher of popular history, a podcaster, and online course creator.